Contact Details

You can send a repeat prescription request through to

If you download the NHS app you can see when your repeat prescription has been issued. You know then that you can approach your pharmacy to collect.

If you need a sick note or to ask about test results, go to E-consult on the home page and click 'I want administrative help'

If you have a non-urgent question, you can email this may not be answered the same day.

Please note, we cannot help with the booking of Covid vaccinations, this can only be done by logging onto the .gov website or by ringing 119.

View details for:-

Address book Address

Hadleigh House
20 Kirkway
BH18 8EE

Telephone Numbers Telephone Numbers

Out of Hours:
Please only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you. Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form. If you have a query regarding a medical matter please telephone reception to make an appointment to see the appropriate person.
Current patients that need to change name or address, please see the new patient tab and then current patient, there is a change of details form

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website